The Deadline for the 7th Annual NSC Continuing Education Juried Art Exhibition is Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 11:59pm.
The NSC Art Gallery Artist Lecture Series
The NSC Art Gallery Artist Lecture Series brings in artists from a variety of artistic disciplines who represent a wide range of viewpoints and interests. Taking advantage of the moment, this fall we are bringing in artists from across the country. Please check our facebook page for more information and for links to the individual events. We hope you will join us for these virtual artist talks.
To find out more about the talks, for access to the recordings of past lectures, and for links for attending upcoming lectures PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Spring Quarter 2021 Visiting Artist Lectures:
- Mon., Apr. 12, 2021, 12-1pm PST: George Rodriguez
- Mon., Apr. 26, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Jite Agbro
- Mon., May 10, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Humaira Abid
- Mon., May 24, 2021, 12-1pm PST: After NSC: Art Department Alumni Panel
- Mon., June 7, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Paige Pettibon
Winter Quarter 2021 Visiting Artist Talks:
- Mon., Jan. 11, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Fay Jones (russoleegallery.com/artists/fay-jones &
- Tues., Jan. 12, 2021, 9-11:30am PST: Jeffrey Veregge (www.jeffreyveregge.com) *This was a Special Event for the Integrated Studies class “Getting Graphic”. This lecture was sponsored by AHSS & EDI.
- Mon., Jan. 25, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Ling Chun (www.whoisherry.com)
- Mon., Feb. 8, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Mita Mahato (theseframesarehidingplaces.com )
- Mon., Feb. 22, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Sharon Nyree Williams (www.sharonnwilliams.com)
- Mon., March 8, 2021, 12-1pm PST: Leslie Diuguid, Du-Good Press (du-goodpress.com)
Fall Quarter 2020 Visiting Artist Talks
- Mon., Oct. 12 (Indigenous People's Day) at 12 noon: John Hitchcock (https://www.hybridpress.net/)
- Mon., Oct. 26 at 12 noon: Martha Armstrong (https://www.marthaarmstrong.com/)
- Mon., Nov. 9 at 12 noon: André Terrel Jackson (https://www.andreterreljackson.com/)
- Mon., Nov. 23 at 12 noon: Isaac Scott (https://www.picuki.com/profile/this_is_ceramics &
- Mon., Dec. 7 at 12 noon: Tour of Tandem Press (https://tandempress.wisc.edu/)